Children often travel sickness when traveling by car? Children can avoid motion sickness or motion sickness. The trick?
Perform a pre-trip preparation. For example, talking about her travel plans. He's been a bit big, so I can talk to and be able to understand the instructions (originally presented in a simple and straightforward). Also tell him to do a few things below:
• Focus on the horizon. Ask the children to look forward (say, imagine there is an elephant in front there. Notice continues the elephant and do not let him out of sight).
• Picky activities. He may do anything during the trip, except for reading books.
• Do not a lot of wiggle head. Movement looked to the left and the right will increase the likelihood of drunk driving. So, children need head rested her head on the pillow his chair.
• Avoid foods that oil, spicy, and fatty. Food like this is easy to stimulate a sense of nausea (in normal conditions though). So, do not let your children eat them, both before and during the trip.
• Do not eat a lot. Let no nausea, children need to reduce meal portions. A little better, but often.
• Prepare crisp biscuits (dry crackers). Ask the children to immediately tell so feel bad. Fitting he was not crazily like this, give dry crackers. If crackers are completely discharged, it may be a new deh beverages containing carbonate (I personally still recommend that children avoid such drinks). Admittedly, crackers and drinks are proven to be quite effective in eliminating or relieve motion sickness.
• Avoid cigarette smoke. Because, this will only make it more nausea. Well, good-bye. Have lots and lots of fun.